The Whole Story: Law - Holiness - Leviticus 16
Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas is just around the corner. As we shift into Christmas, on what are we putting our focus? While family, gifts, and holiday treats are all great gifts from God, let's remember where they come from. Better yet, let's remember the cost that was paid, so that we could enjoy them to the fullest.
This couldn’t come at a better time in our journey through The Whole Story. This week we will look at the book of Leviticus. In Leviticus we see the laws laid out for the people, laws that created a culture of holiness. We see the need for things that, for us today, are only met through Jesus Christ.
Kicking off the Christmas season we are singing some familiar Christmas songs and hymns. These are such a strong reminder to us as to how important the events of Christmas are. They are a reminder of the brokenness that was yet to be healed, the relationship that was to be restored, and the prophecies that would be fulfilled.
As we enter into the Christmas season, I encourage you to take time out to jump ahead to the Christmas story and read it as a family; talk about it, so that we can go into this season with our attention focused in the right direction.
- O Come All Ye Faithful – YouTube | Amazon | iTunes | Spotify
- Joy To The World – YouTube | Amazon | iTunes| Spotify
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing – YouTube | Amazon | iTunes | Spotify
- Noel – YouTube | Amazon| iTunes | Spotify
- Angels We Have Heard On High – YouTube | Amazon | iTunes | Spotify
- Revelation 19 (Connections Campus) - YouTube | Amazon | iTunes | Spotify