Here are a few ways Calvary Church is making an irreplaceable impact, showing God's love to hurting people in our own backyard. Want to make a difference in our community? CLICK HERE for more info.
• HammerHeads: This ministry serves single moms, the elderly, and others unable to tackle home repair projects.
• The Weekend Hunger Project: Provides weekend food for hungry school kids in need.
• Habitat for Humanity: Calvary provides volunteers to help with constructing homes and other needs during the construction process.
• Community Care Team: This ministry cares for hurting people in our community via a new phone-based care system, connecting people to needed resources, helping them see beyond their current situation and sharing God’s love.
• Oil Change Ministry: Serves single moms and low-income families. St. Charles: October 13, Mid Rivers: October 20
Women’s Connect is a great way to learn more about God and his plan for you, make new friends, and catch up with others. Lots of options and topics, day and evening classes. CLICK HERE for more info.
Connect Drop-in Class at Mid Rivers Campus
Tuesday, 9/25 or Thursday, 9/27
Legalism: The Bright Side of Evil - Led by Chad Myers
In the 4 Core Classes, you'll learn things you didn't know before, meet new people, and discover your unique role in God's story. Core Classes may be taken in any order and will be repeated often throughout the year.
CLICK HERE for times and locations at each campus.
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT CALVARY CHURCH
We’d love to help you get connected. If you haven't already, please take a moment to complete the Connect Card on the home page of our app. Calvary is committed to helping you take your next step on your spiritual journey. Perhaps your next step is baptism, serving others, joining a small group, or becoming a member. If you're joining us on the weekend at one of our Campuses stop by The Big Desk to explore options, check out the rest of our website or send a confidential email to email@example.com.