Serving in and through Calvary is a great way to impact your home and your church family. You will feel connected, learn, and grow. Check out ways you can make a difference at Calvary!
We hope that everyone who walks through the doors at any one of our campuses will feel welcome. Our hospitality teams do a great job in making a connection with everyone in our church family and guests from the community. If you're a high school student or adult, please consider opening the door to new relationships by joining one of these great hospitality teams:
- Greeters: welcome all who enters the building for services - serve once each month
- Ushers: serve the congregation during the worship service - serve once each month
- Communion team: prepare The Lord's Supper - serve once each month
- Coffee & Donuts Teams: serve our church family and guests by setting up refreshments prior to services serve once each month
- First Responder Teams: Paramedics, RNs, EMTs, and others experienced in providing care for ill and injured individuals serve once each month
Want more info?
Fuse Student Ministries
Working with middle or high highers can be intimidating. But don't be afraid. We won't feed you to the lions! Our trained staff will show you the ropes and get you ready to "meet the troops." Serving in student ministry is fun and rewarding, challenging and frustrating. But it is so worth it.
Children matter to God and children matter to us. Investing in the lives of our young people is an adventure, and it turns out that we can actually learn just as much from them as they learn from us. If you'd like to explore opportunities to make a difference in the lives of children ages infant through grade 5, submit this simple inquiry form.
Creative Ministries (band, vocals, technical)
Volunteers within our Creative Ministries work hard before, during and even after worship services to create an atmosphere of true worship. If you'd like to explore opportunities within one of these teams, we'd love to talk with you.
Members of the church body working together, serving each other, is the way we get things done! Consider these other areas in which to serve:
- Caring Team
- Prayer Team
- Men's Ministries
- Women's Ministries
- Small Group (Leaders and Coaches)
- Administrative Teams
- Landscape Teams
- Kitchen Teams