More and more Calvary attenders find that online giving is the most convenient way to give. It's secure, and you can give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving.
During services, drop your tithes and offerings into the basket as it’s passed or into one of the black boxes at the back of the worship center at your campus.
To give securely from your mobile device, text “Give” plus an amount to 636-200-5011. For example to donate $100, text: Give 100
Mail or drop off donations at the church office during business hours M-F, 8:30 - 5 pm.
3998 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
Call the church office to discuss donations of stocks, real estate, or other non-cash donations. Call Mike Sherman at the church office 636-939-4343 ext. 1105.
Free estate planning for you and your family.
New Tax Laws
Individuals with traditional or a ROTH IRA have a required minimum distribution when they reach age 70 ½. The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, P.L. 114-113 provides a powerful tax incentive for charitable giving. Individuals can donate directly from their IRA to a charity or church, all or a portion of their required minimum distribution (RMD). By donating directly you do not claim the RMD as income or pay taxes. *Please refer to your financial adviser to explore further how to give directly from your IRA.
Guidelines for the IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Gifts will qualify for all or part of your Required Minimum Distribution.
- The provision for this type of gift is now permanent.
- The IRA holder must be at least 70.5 years old at the time of distribution.
- Gifts are tax-free up to $100,000.
- Gifts must be outright gifts to a charitable organization.
- Gifts may only be made from traditional or Roth IRA accounts.
Benefits of the IRS Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the charitable organization.
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Increase your ability to help further the mission of your choice.
Financial & Attendance Info from Weekend Services
Average Weekly Attendance for December 2017:
St. Charles Campus - 209
Mid Rivers Campus - 1879
West Campus - 272
Total Attendance - 2360
Average Weekly Attendance for 2018: 2360
Average Weekly Giving for December 2017:
St. Charles Campus - $4360.38
Mid Rivers Campus - $65,075.91
West Campus - $16,367.42
Total Average Weekly Giving - $85,803.71
Average Weekly Giving for 2018: $ 85,803.71