In a world where pain and struggles threaten to tear apart lives, marriages and families, Calvary can help you face your situation, show you that through the transforming love of Christ and understanding community, you can move beyond your challenges and ultimately serve Christ by helping others.
Calvary is committed to making a difference in our community by providing services to those in need in our own backyard.
- Oil Change Days: Free oil changes in the spring and fall for single moms and low-income families
St. Charles Campus: October 13
Mid Rivers Campus: October 20
To reserve a spot to have the oil changed in your call, please call the church office at 636.939.4343. You will need the make, model, year, and VIN for your car.
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Coalition: CLICK HERE to read an article about Neighbor Helping Neighbor
- HammerHeads: providing home repairs and maintenance to single moms, widows and wives whose husbands are deployed
- Food Pantry: Open Wednesdays from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Mid Rivers Campus
- Free Tax Preparation: Davis Tax Foundation provides free tax preparation to qualifying taxpayers. For more information please call Davis Tax Foundation at 636.579.4541 or CLICK HERE.
For information about these or other Community Ministries, call the church office at 636.939.4343.
Care Team is there to show love and support in times of need, providing hospital, rehab, nursing home, and home visits. Calls are also made to those who submit prayer requests so we can talk, support, and pray with you. Long term relationships are developed as we come alongside and share your challenging journey.
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
Sundays from January 27 - March 31
Mid Rivers Campus
Registration info coming soon.
Dave Ramsey created Financial Peace Universitynearly 25 years ago after learning how to pay off debt, save and spend wisely, and build wealth. Today, millions have used the same principles to transform their lives.