In a world where pain and struggles threaten to tear apart lives, marriages and families, Calvary can help you face your situation, show you that through the transforming love of Christ and understanding community, you can move beyond your challenges and ultimately serve Christ by helping others.
Calvary is committed to making a difference in our community by providing services to those in need in our own backyard.
- Oil Change Days: Free oil changes in the spring and fall for single moms and low-income families
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Coalition: CLICK HERE to read an article about Neighbor Helping Neighbor
- HammerHeads: providing home repairs and maintenance to single moms, widows and wives whose husbands are deployed
- Food Pantry: Open Wednesdays from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Mid Rivers Campus
- Free Tax Preparation: Davis Tax Foundation provides free tax preparation to qualifying taxpayers. For more information please call Davis Tax Foundation at 636.579.4541 or CLICK HERE.
For information about these or other Community Ministries, call the church office at 636.939.4343.